Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Airports, Etc.

We just got home from the airport. My brother, leaves to Atlanta for their competition in Robotics. Though I am not discouraging him, but I bet there's a little chance that Philippines will win, but still, it's up to them if they will be good at it.

I just love going to airports, there something in there that gives me butterflies in my stomach. The ambiance is just so great, seeing pilots, stewardess, businessman, foreigners and even ordinary people taking their goodbyes to their love ones, it just leaves me a feeling of longing. Haha. Looks like I'm already missing my brother. Aside from coffee shops, rob mall, my home, I have discovered another haven that I could consider "mine"- airports. It's a place where people come and go, place of tears and joy and a place to enjoy. I really sound very odd, I know. Please bear with it.

Oh! I need a new look for my blog. I really don't like it at all. I am planning to study some CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) but I doubt, I have the will to go through it. :D

I have been thinking lately, I now an incoming college Biology sophomore and after my 4 year course is another chapter of endless studying. My whole life will be dedicated to many medical books and I'm afraid that I might not be able to pursue my medical career. Though I am whole-heartedly dedicated to do this thing, there are still a part of me that already wants to earn some money. Honestly, I can't think of any professions that will suit me besides being a doctor, so I think I'll just have to be patient and determined.

I am not counting my earning when I become a doctor and I am not listing those that I have longed for to buy, like my dream house, my volvo car, etc. haha.

4 comments:

tubby said...

Haha, yeah, keep up the doctor thing, Kim. It really suits you well.

I love Airports too! You know why. I hope I can follow that dream one day...

Hehe. Take care!

Kim said...

Haha. Yeah, I am really determined to become one. Do you really think it suits me that well? Thanks lota.

Kayang-kaya mo yang piloto, haha.
May nakita nga ako tapos naalala kita.

:D

tubby said...

Yeah, you have the heart and the brains to be a doctor. Hehehe. What type of specialization would you be taking up anyway? :)

Oh, hehe, and thanks. *blush

Kim said...

Up until now, I really don't know.
haha.
Maybe a cardio or a neuro.
Really don't know yet.

You're welcome Lota!

:D