Friday, February 13, 2009

Of Many Things...


The Biggest Lasallian Human Star

I was indeed very proud to be part of this history. Though the sun's rays almost absorb every h20 from my skin, it was very overwhelming to see such successful attempt.

Lasallian festival week is almost over, back to normal. I have been exposed lately to so many things, particularly when I joind the Medical-Dental Mission in GK Southville. Oh! The intense feeling that I ignites over me to become a doctor has been alive once more! I want to help and to treat people. I want to be the best! I am planning to join Pre-lasallian Medical Society to expose myself to different settings, though very draining and toxic, it's really fulfilling at the end.

I haven't have enough rest lately, I have been waking up very early and sleeping late. I need some rest, I just want to post some updates here.

Ciao!

Animo!

:D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the news via TFC. its sooo cute! hahaha, the biggest star. sabi sa news, isasali dw yan sa guiness ryt?
and oh! nkita nio n s Marc Logan in person nian. ngpnta s dlsu-d eh. aheheh.

Kim said...

haha!
Hi ara, thanks for dropping-by
How's Singapore?
Actually, di ko nakita si
Marc Logan coz sobrang
crowded nian.
Nasa kabilang side ata ng star

Yeah! Isasali yan sa guiness!

I miss you!
:D

tubby said...

HUUUY!!

Hahaha. Animo La Salle!

Kita kita dun sa pic ah. Ayuuun ohhh. Kimbies so cute. Hahaha.

Sorry for being away too long. I hope I stay. Haha.

Mwah!

Kim said...

Hi Lota!

haha.

It's ok.

I have been very drain and busy
this week, so posting is delayed.
I understand you.

I miss you!
:D