Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Coping up With Everything

Current Quote:"Life is like a library owned by the author.
In it are a few books which he wrote himself,
but most of them were written for him.--Harry Emerson Fosdick

I haven't post for the longest time, I'm such a busy bee now. Right now, I'm still lack sleep and my body just wanna rest because tomorrow, I have to wake up early and go to school early to prepare early for the Foundation day because MSHS chorale will sing I think about 5 or 6 songs, natatamad akong bilangin eh...hehe... Anyways, life is as usual....busy, haggardous and really tragic. Many things happened to me these past few days, the contest and 2 loses, my trying hard disposition to cope up with my studies, because I really missed alot of lessons and discussions because of practices in the choir. But I am not complaining, because I don't regret that I've entered the choir. *Sighs*. Life is so tiring. Sometimes I feel that I just want to stop for a moment, breathe some fresh air, go to some quiet place, meditate and have time with myself, I just want to unwind. After this week the hell week is about to come, periodic tests.... I have to do good in this test, especially in Physics. I am given a second chance and I won't miss that opportunity. *Sighs* If only....I have superpowers to stop time, undo everything, because I really regret that I didn't study hard and didn't have enough guts to do my best in Masci. At the end of the day, I'm always thinking, what if I have done this.....I should have done that better....I shouldn't done that......Regrets...I am now full of regret. But I have to accept things as they come by because, I am the one who make this. God has a purpose in everything, though I still didn't know it. I feel like, I have to study really hard for the last time as a full pledge Mascian. I am now a Senior, I am on my half life as a senior in Masci and few more sleeps, I will be in college. There are a lot of things I've learned in Masci although Masci is a small place, it's actually a big place. You can learn everything, from socializing with people to sleep in classes...haha!

I just hope that the foundation day tomorrow would be a good one, full of surprises and fun. *Sighs*. I just hope so. Well, i think i have to have a good night rest. Ciao!

No comments: