Thursday, October 25, 2007

Learning the Art of Letting Go will Make me Strong

Currently Chatting with BFF
Well, speaking of my bestfriend. Arnie is the best! Last night, I just want someone whom I can talk to, someone who will be willing to hear all my nuisances and my feelings, then whom else I can think of, my bestfriend. I phoned her, at first I thought that she was busy and I was quite embarassed because i will disturb her, but she still lends her time to me. I say all the things that bugs me off. She says things that really comforted me, I really want to cry yesterday due to emotional breakdowns... have you ever felt that so alone? oohhh..... I hate that feeling. Good thing, Arnie is there.

What I learned today, is that letting go is the best thing you can do to be peaceful and happy. Even though it hurts, you have to let go for the sake the person involved and for the sake of yourself. I learned that being hurt is part of this life. While you are in that phase, you are getting stronger, more faihtful and you're building your life through it. hay...buhay nga naman. Sometimes you have to have to learn, accept, let go and continue to live your life.

So what if I'm alone? I'm not really alone, I still have friends, I have my bestfriend, I have my family and most especially I have God.

No comments: