Sunday, October 14, 2007

Why Do I want to go to Heaven???

Currently Thinking: I'm tired!
Gosh! whata question. Let me take the question back to you? Why do You want to go to heaven? There are lots of things that I want to ask God, question in my memory that still haunts? nah! questions that still doesn't have any answer. Have been in a situation where you are asking too many questions to yourself and you seem unable to answer it because you didnt know the answer? no one knows the answer? It's ridiculous, actually talking to myself alone, asking myself the same old questions that I cannot answer. It's really making me crazy...haha. But anyways, other reason that I want to go to heaven is to stop all this stress that I feel, HEAVEN IS A STRESS-FREE place so, I think that's cool. But I have to SUFFER, CRY, HURT, BE IN PAIN, FEEL ANGER, BE VAIN, BE CONCEITED, BE SELFISH...in short I have to feel all the human things and be able to surpass it walking through God's words and let me tell ya people! it's hard! With all the things that surrounds me-crimes, immoralities, unjustifiable acts, it's really frustrating, gives me a headache. *Sighs* *Sighs* *Sighs*. It's really tiring.

Things I must achieve/do/believe before I die/have an accident/catch a disease/be old/the end of the world:
1. Become a Doctor.
2. Be a pianist. (kahit makatugtog lang sa pipitsuging resto...ok na!)
3. Join the orchestra....eto yung part ng believe lang talaga. (it needs miracle)
4. Perfect the Physics test. (ah! eto malabo ata, or talagang impossible!)
5. Go to Paris, London and Venice!
6. Have a boyfriend! (pero career muna! hehe!)
7. Fly!
8. Wear a corset.
9. Be on a stage play.
10.See an Aurora Borealis.
11.Fly with Superman.
12.Read people's minds...wahahaha!
13.Be a physicist....ehem! Gawd! mangarap ka kim!
14.Walk on a runway! (san ko nakuha idea no to?)
15.Be a ballroom dancer. (hay....sarap mangarap)
16.Have a beautiful house...pwede pang mangyari
17.Have my own library...(I love books)
18.Be loved...by someone special

I apologize for being too over dramatic and having too self-indulgence, I just can't control everything that's in my mind, besides it's not bad to dream right?
So why do I want to go to heaven? To achieve all those things....nah....It's because i want to thank Him for giving me the ability to think of things that will make me thank Him!

No comments: