Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank God for Giving me Time

Quote:Nothing is so dear and precious as time.- French Proverb

I Thank God for giving me enough time,
Time to reflect on all the things I have done in my life,
You know it's great that God shows His love in a different way,
Talking to your mother, going to the mall,
He is everything.
He shows His love for us in every possible way that "people we expect" to do it.

Though my life is a journey and I am not still halfway on my journey, though I sometimes don't want to go on anymore because of the bumps and the bruises I receive all the way, though sometimes there's no light to guide me through the way, that choosing the right path is sometimes a hard decision to make because you have no choice. But there's always a choice, it's only in the matter of thinking. God is always there. Even when the road is dark and dreary He is there. I don't know, I just know he is there. He wants us to learn and go back through time and reminesce His love for us. There are so many wonders from God that we have to realize, the wind, the birds, the chiming of the wind bells, the tv, the clothes, the shoes, the piano, the music.... all the things that we are capable of using today it's all God's creation. No wonder man exploited it. *Sighs*. It's really hard and tiring to be good, but's worth it because you are with Him. You find peace and a sense of tranquility within you when you feel Him, it's like you're floating. Lately, I have been dreaming stuffs about my life, schools, family and friends. I don't know maybe dreams are fortellers of the future. I don't know, I just sometimes see that they happen in a coincendental way I dreamt of them. It's wierd. *Sighs*.

Do I want to be a cook? A doctor? An interior designer? A fashion model? A Physics nobelist? So many dreams yet sometimes I feel that it is only through dreaming that I can achieve those dreams. God is powerful, full of wisdom and He knows what better for us. He loves us. He loves His children. He loves me, He loves you. Don't worry. He is always there.

No comments: