Monday, September 24, 2007

We Hate Sugarfree! We want Chocolate!

Currently Listening: Beautiful Girls- Sean Kingston
Yesterday was the Musikapella Contest at UP Diliman, Theater. But before going to the theater we will meet at school at exactly 8:00 am but as usual Filipino Time, I arrived at around 9 am because I have to attend our choir practice at the church. Thank God my sore eyes are now gone and I can see perfectly again. It is my first time that I caught that irritating disease. You feel as if people are afraid of you. haha. Oh Well! at least I was able to join the contest before it will be ruined. Unfortunately, we didn't make it. Due to some unwanted factors, things happen so easily as they are. Though I'm a bit disappointed, I'm just thinking that we were not yet ready and there are lots of contest more to come, so contest are waiting for us and we will rock at all of them! But I would like to thank people who help us, who is always there at our practice, the alumni, father, and all the people in Masci. You have been done a great part in participating in our contest.

I just want to shout to all that we have Sugarfree and we love Chocolate... hahaha! The list of winners are from third runner-first runner up: San Juan de Letran, School of St. Anthony and Ramon Magsaysay... So Congratulations to them and a big round of applause to all the participants of the event. Unfortunately, I didn't have any pictures to upload because we busy singing and getting our pitches. So that's not good. But look at the bright side, I was able to play piano at a baby grand. Yes Baby Grand! The sound was so exhilirating, peaceful and perfect! I wish that that Baby Grand will fit to our house...haha...I wish that that will be my birthday gift! wahaha...anyways, I'm glad because I didn't let that opportunity pass. Wahaha....

This morning my body doesn't want to go to school but my conscience prevails because I must cope with our lessons due to my unending excuses for the choir. It's so frustrating and stressing...haha...pimples! I've missed lots of quizzes, seatworks, practice exercises already and I must really cope with them as soon as possible to prevent any further burdens for me. Though my mood was quite irrirated because I missed so many assignments and I feel as though my life was really unorganized. Well, so much for that, I am busy right now...really busssssssssyyyyyyyy...

No comments: