Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blogging at Wee Hours!

Yah! I know, it is 3 o'clock in the morning baby! But what can I do, I have to wake up as early as possible to do things I have to do. Gawd! I hate it! It makes my pimple accumulate again..haha.. Anyways, this is Masci life, and as a senior student, I am so used to it now, from first year to fourth year, staying up late and waking up early is somehow a daily routine that we must follow and you've gotta adjust to it baby! If not, then you will have a hard time in Masci..

Anyways, the reasons hat blogging for me these past few days seems to be a hard tasks are because, internet seems not be so friendly nowadays, my dsl is such a piss. Everytime I want to use the net, it seems to be that it is always disconnecting, second, I am busy, this September 23, at UP Theater, MSHS Chorale will held it's first choir competition. Take note, 3 public schools are only invited including Masci and the rest were private. Whew! The tickets cost 150 pesos. So text me if you want to buy at this no. : 09063916011. I am telling you, I am the only newbie alto in the block. Some of my friends, were sopranos and I am the only low-female voice among them...haha. So adjusting is quite hard but I am really trying very hard. I am a soprano in our church choir, so being an alto was quite a challenge for me. But, hey challenge is really quite good. Brings up more potential in you right? Well, enough for that. I have to really pray a lot so we can win!

So how's school life for me? Uhm....It's quite ok for now. Except that sometimes, when you really trying so hard to study, no CHEATING, LEAKAGES or everything related about cheating, and still you get a lower score than those people who CHEATED. i am not saying ALL of THEM. It feels so wrong. But, at least I didn't CHEATED. In an exam, cheating is the last thing that will ever pop out in my mind. Even though, I didn't study my exam, I will never cheated on a "serious" exam. I hope I can stick on what I have just said.

Well, so much for a busy student. I have to study physics and Finite math. Goodbye for now.

No comments: