Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Upcoming Responsibilities

Currenlty watching: Wedding Crashers at HBO, 4:00 am
So what the heck am I doing at this hour blogging? First is I am going to study, for the Student TIme test in Economics, another is to just use the internet. It's usually a routine for me now, waking up early in the morning and use the internet because you know at ordinary hours, the dsl is not working properly, so instead of pissing myself I just take a nap and wake up early to use the internet, am I doing the right thing? oh well, at least I know that I am one of those few people who uses the internet at this kind of hour.

Yesterday is so exhausting, going from one roon to another was not an easy task and added to it, we must sing, MSHS Chorale is collecting money from our own school so that we will be able to save our co-chorales you doesn't have the means of paying for the expenses on the upcoming contest on Sunday. We're nervous. I'm nervous. Plus I have to think for Physics and other subjects because schedule is really hectic today. We will practice straight this week and I am afraid that I may not be able to do and cope with the lessons I've missed. But I am still praying that God will help me and guide me through and I know that HE is always there. *sighs*, I had a terrible headache yesterday due to over singing haha.... But honestly, it's fun. We get a little bit bonded, all the people I use to not be comfortable with at first, I am glad that I am well-acquainted with them now. Haha...It's so cool. I am having a prayer that He will guide the chorale through it's practice and especially during our contest, because the song we're singing is for HIM and for the school. SO hopefully we win. Pray for us guys!

I am given a second chance in Physics, I must finish reading "to Kill a Mockingbird" and other things that I must be responsible enough to do. My head is aching. So Help me God.

No comments: