Friday, June 03, 2005

Dreams! Dreams! Dreams!

Dreams! Well before my dreams let me tell you first what happened last May 31 in our "pamamahayag" well it turned out to be good, I have finally an 'akay' and no I realize that it is very great to have an akay at the same time it's hard. But at least i experience how to have an 'akay' after that i will tell you my dreams: It's a bit horror because that day I watch 'The grudge' . First in my dreams there is a boy that is talking to me because he want to possess me! Wew! that's scary, then I thought it was the end of the world, then suddenly a 'manananggal' that is flying all over the street, she saw us so we close all the door and locked but my mom didn't lock the gate of our terrace so she was bitten by the hideous ichious creature. After that it seems that it started all over again those things that happened before, they didn't know that it is starting all over again, except me so i have the chance to change those, then I wake up, my mom is calling me. good thing it wasn't true.

Ah!!!! that was just a dream but never mind it. Today is thursday and there will be 3 sleeps and 2 days before our recital, and I am so nervous, of course nervous, I wish I can have the chance to go to church, no matter please, I wish, I wish, I wish. Then after that Sunday and Monday"school day" garghhhhh........ well I think I can't have the chance to update here everyday because I'm sure that I will be busy in 'school days'.