Friday, June 03, 2005

Boring!

My life is so, so boring, there's nothing I can do here, everytime I wish to write here I always make sure that my brother or my mother is not sneaking here, I wish I have a laptop, but dad says that I can get a laptop in my 4th year h.s. helo? I'm just an incoming sophomore in masci, and I will still wait 3 years before i can get it.
But today I am getting nervous
nervous,
nervous,
nervous,
adrenaline rush because me and my brother will have our recital in June 4, gosh I am really nervous, there is so much things that is entering my mind, what if I get lost and didn't know what key in the keyboard will choose, what if I play the national anthem, the audience and I didn't sing along well together? My gosh! I wish everything will be alright!!!!!! Nervous....hu...hu...hu...

Today I am trying to take care of my skin, you know preventing those zits that are popping into your skin, and I am trying to get white, hopefully as in duh? every girl deserves to be beautiful.
Besides, I want to buy the latest ish of Candy mag, because It has the stuffs in school and problems and stuffs like that....

First day of school is getting nearer and nearer and I don't want to be at school because last year school is no fun to me because all I receive from my classmates was teasing and stuffs like that, i wish everything will be just fine in this next school year.

No comments: