Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ola!

Hi! I promise myself to wake up early today, but it seems that I cannot fulfill that responsibility, I still wake up at 8:30, and I turned on the T.v. and there was a conversation that there are few days more left before every student leave these oh so beauttiful vacation and go again to the torturing schools, I wish children wil not go to school, but still there are times that school is fun, because you have friends and of course many times school is undesirable because of the truck loads of assignment, reports, group projects that makes you sleep late and when you sleep late, a big tragedy to teens, pimples, that's what I hate. Everyday I enter the school I wish vacation will come soon, I see the students, the terror teachers, the guys, although I never seen a cute person in the campus.
I am an incoming sophomore in my school, and I now that I will suffer a lot because of the pressure that the teachers will give us but still I will study hard and try to cope up with my studies.

No comments: