Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happy! Shalalala

I am so happy to day, why? because some of everything is turning alright. When I woke up I really feel so bad and me and my mother are not "making pansin" and I clean my room and our living roon. The unbelievable thing is my brother is still sleepng hello! it's 100:00 and still I can hear him snoring Joke!!! Then I go to bath and it feels so so so good, there's nothing som much special happen to me at that time, when that afternoon my mother called me and said that we will go to Sm to buythe things that we didn't have the cahnce to buy last Sunday, it's quite fun because now I can have the chance to buy a blouse! Yi[ee!!! We buy sandals, for my recital, shoes for school, my brother's apprel for the recital also, and stuffs for school, speaking of school I hate it vacation is till shoutnig at me and says please don't leave me, my gosh! but it's alright, I know I will have a bright future at school.
Then we went home at aroung 7:25 then I dressed up again to go to the "panata" it was fun because the new pastor has a sense of humor, I wish I will have an "akay".It strats at 8:00 sharp and ended at 9:15 I think, but I'm really scared way back home because The road is dark and I fell that some one is walking behind so instead of walking I run....Lol! I look like stupid! Then I went home! Cool! I practice my piano and darn I have so many mistakes maybe I am just tired! Well that's all for today! Don't worry you will keep update for tomorrow! see ya! ^_^

No comments: