Friday, May 27, 2005

Nahhh!!!

Well yesterday nothing much happens, I watch Dvd and sit on our couch, I watch Helen of Troy, for Pete's sake Helen is so beautiful she is gorgeous, they say that her face launch a thousand ship because of her beauty and no doubt.......
Unfortunately my bestfriend cannot go here because she is not allowed to.....So instead I call her and we have a little chat, my gosh, we talk about school and we didn't want to go yet to school, she is suppose to play badminton when I called.....
Then me and my friend in church when into a meeting, at first we are very shy to enter because of many people, and I didn't know that there was someone watching, we will held a committee in Sunday at 3 pm bad timing because it is the day that we are going to Glorietta, I wish the ched wull change.... I always worry about the activities in church, of course why would i I am an INC and Is hould makeit to the point I always do my responsibilities for God.... Oh I wish life is perfect , you know what I mena, no problems and stuffs like that....
But still I will try to be happy even there is a lot of problem, I know everything will be alright....I have faith.....

No comments: