Sunday, May 22, 2005

Lonely

You know, I don't understand what feeling I'm feeling this today and yesterday. There seems to be wrong, maybe it's discrimination, yes I know that I am only 13 years old, but I don't uncerstnad myself because I seemed to act like a 17-20 years old, I really don't understand myself, I dont want to hurt anybody but i cant help it, I want to have the things that "she" have although I know it's bad, People say that I should be myself, and the problem is i'm like a lost girl with no identity. You know what I mean? I guess this is a part of growing up, I will avoid jealousy and especially discrimination.

Let's get happy....um....umm....ok I'm alright! Well I have this dream, well the dream is not that brilliant, and it reminds me in June 4 when I can't go to the church becuase of the recital that will happen, I dreamed that I didn't go to the church for some unbelievable reason. well maybe nahh.....never mind.

School is very, very, near and I am getting nervous already, I wish everything will be alright.I know that again I will suffer of all the truckload assignment and that projects and reports and groupworks. Oh I hate that....

No comments: