Saturday, May 21, 2005

My gosh it's been a day, and it's been a long time since i have written in my first blog, well these past few weeks were boring, I already finish reading Da Vinci Code and it is really a wonderful novel bt Dan Brown. Now I am almost finish reading The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks, well I said to my mom that I want to purchase another book again so I have something to do, but she says that it's nearly school days so I have to focus in my studies because I am an imcoming sophomore in manila Science, the school that my dad always dreamed of.
By the way on June 4 Saturday, I will have my recital I am a bit nervous but when the day after that recital came, I will be so..so.so.. nervous...hehehe....! The pieces that I am going to present was titled: The Dream of Olwen and I am also assigned to piano our National anthem:Lupang Hinirang and my dad's fave:Imagine ya..ya.. I know... what youre thinking but playing piano really relaxes mah soul! You know what I mean, because I've been studying piano since four, and this is my talent so I have to use it with care. Well the bad thing is June 4 is Saturday and I don't have the chance to go to the church, and I am so lonely if only I could stop time and rewind you know what I mean ,handle time and make everything seems fine.
By the way I have my new crush ya! New crush he is from the Pinoy band Hale and his name is Champ, yes! like the hamburger in Jollibee and I think that that name is cute! I think it's better to have a crush with a celebrity than have a crush with the person that you always see, You know what I mean. Based on experience, well I do not really totally have a crush on him but when this guy(not Champ of course) is with someone else like his friends(girlzz) I get jealous that suddnely I became a deep-thinker, quiet and lonely, maybe he is not the right one for me and I guess