Friday, May 02, 2008

What's up with me now...♥

Ang gwapo ng boses ni David Cook. I am so in love with his "Always be my Baby"... it leaves me still wanting more. Well, I can't say na boring ako this summer. Actually, I always liked being at home, waking up everytime I want except pag may pagtupad, and eating alot, watching T.V., surfing the net and playing piano everytime I want. I own my time. I own everything. My sarili akong mundo dito sa bahay namin. I also have time to reflect and reminisce things. At least nakakausap ko ang sarili ko at sinasariwa ko ang mga nangyari at possible happenings pa sa buhay ko.

Sa totoo lang, I'm scared. I'm scared because the future seems to be very unknown. Maraning opportunities na dumadating pero natatakot akong i-accept yon dahil baka hindi ko magawa ng maayos. Ewan ko, hindi pa malinaw ang mga bagay-bagay.

I have to reconstruct myself first.

Yun lang...hehe.. just for the sake of posting.

Au Revoir!

No comments: