Thursday, May 08, 2008

Twilight and Let's just keep it simple

All the Twilight fanatics out there, including me of course, here is the much anticipated Twilight the Movie Trailer.... haha, I can't wait for the movie. I promise, I will be first in the row!!! I hope the movie is not disappointing.



I have to buy New Moon and Eclipse, I already read Twilight way back as far as I can remember and I don't have the "datung" to buy the other sequels. Siguro kung may malapit lang na Powerbooks naku kulang na lang I pack pillows and a blanket and I will sleep there and hit New Moon and Eclipse in just one sitting.

Anyways, I decided that I will keep my blogskin as simple as possible. I am just getting tired browsing through tons of blogskins and I just can't seem to find the right one for me. Though I want to learn CSS, parang hindi ko rin feel...haha. Saka pag ako gumawa, baka ano pa ang kalabasa--messy. So, let's just keep it simple as possible. I choose green, kasi Lasalista na ako so, green to the max na!!!! Au Revoir..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: