Friday, December 07, 2007

I Soo Miss the Net

Currently drawing a smile on my face due to unwanted events
Yeah! At last, dsl is already working good. My gawd almost 3 weeks of no internet, I must say I really miss my third home. haha! I felt it's the first to use the net it's really refreshing. Anyways, the most I miss is updating my blog.
I'm currently feeling down, lonely, depressed and angry at the same time. Things are just turning badly especially when it involves important people. I really hate to see us like this. There is something wrong and I really want to find out what the hell is that. Sometimes, tears will flow from my eyes without me knowing it and lately I tend to think very hard and deep. It frustrates me and it makes me wanna cry so hard. But crying is the last thing that i want to do. It only shows how weak I am.

No comments: