Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hmmm...

Currently: Blogging...duh!
I can't think of anything. I am preparing myself for another months of going to school and I don't want February to come. If I could just stop time and skip February. Hay! This past few days, I am so quiet. I want to be quiet because i am always noisy and so vexed like almost my life. I cried sometime due to emotional conflict with myself, family and friends. It's so exhausting. I am trying to change everything from me, but it seems harder than I thought. I have so many regret on this year and I don't want to make those same mistakes again this 2008. I want to start fresh and full of energy and hopes again. Before I leave this year i want to leave also behind those trashful days when I take for granted every opportunity that comes my way. I didn't take studying seriously. I procastinated. I pick fights with my brother. I became a bad daughter. Gawd! When I am thinking how bad I become, I am really ashamed of myself. I make my parents disappointed to me due to my uncontrollable temper. I am so ashamed of myself. I found out that being quiet sometimes is ok. It gives me the time to reminesce those things that I have done-for myself and for others. My achievements, my nuisances, my stupidities, my friends, my studies, my family, my spiritual life. It sucks you know. That....that there are supposed to be so many great things that I suppose to have done but didn't do because of my laziness and lack of understading.

I want to change you know. I want to be better. Worth it on all the blessings I am receiving. I really want to change. I want to strip off the old Kim and dressed a new, fresh and clean clothes. But how? Hmm....It's really frustrating you know.

i have this in my mind...i want to be a doctor but at the same time I want to tour the world and be a famous pianist...like Maksim or lang Lang...It's funny, yeah! I know. But damn it! How on earth I could do those things when in fact I have a problem with myself. It sucks. I really hate it. I will update if any progress happens to my self-renewal. Ciao.

No comments: