Monday, December 17, 2007

Of Many things to Be Thanking For

Currently: Dressed for practice in church choir.
Yesterday, we held our annual thanksgiving ceremony in our church. It's a special ocassion for all of us who are members of the Church of Christ. It's like, thanking God for the one year blessings that He endowed to us. I cried. Because I am not worth it in receiving those blessings. I repent. I pray. I sang praises to Him. It's such a good feeling that you know God is forgiving all of your sins. I just can't think that time flies so fast that this 2007 is now at it's end. Imagining that things that I have been through this year, I can say that those experiences mold me as a better person a lot. I've learned so many things. Dealing with friends, family, school and people that I met everyday. I cried yesterday because there's a point in my life that sometimes I really want to breakdown and just let go but God is beside me and I know that He didn't leave me. I have been into a friend fight, into family problems and school problems and it is such an exhaustion for me to deal to those things.

What I've prayed for?
I've prayed that on this coming year, I can be a lot stronger. I've prayed that I will not make the same mistakes again. I've prayed that everything I do I will not regret it in the end. I've prayed that I will always hold my duty to God. I've prayed that my family will still be in good health and our bonding will be everlasting. I prayed that my friends will be guided by the Lord and whatever their problems are, I prayed that those problems will easily be solved. I prayed that to have a good future, that next year when I am in college, I will focus on my studies and will make my parents proud of me (sana makapasa ako UP.) I prayed that everytime I cry I will always remember God and His promises of everlasting life as an encouragement. I prayed to be always strong, always hopeful and always faithful. I didn't expect that my life will be light next year, I expect the worst because I know that this world is getting worse. No matter what happens to me nor to anyone I love, there's only one thing I am sure of. That I will not stop serving God whatever hindrances there maybe. I will serve God until I am worth of it.

No comments: