Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Indulging myself to Books

, Currently Reading: Stardust by Neil Gaiman

A SPECIAL THANKS TO JOHN D. FOR GENEROUSLY DOING THE PHYSICS ACTIVITY WHICH I WASN'T ABLE TO DO, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

I almost lost my senses last Sunday because I didn't have my student code and my password so I can work on with my Physics activity. Luckily Sir Bau still gave an extension. I opened the site last night and gosh it's like I spent almost an hour in just one sublevel when in fact there are 10 sublevels all in all. I almost lost my mind and my senses at those crucial and cruel hours. It seems that I am limited to have 2 wrong answers only and when you exceed, you will start all over again. It's stupid. I almost die. In fact, the questions are so hard that you really need TIME to do the activity. TIME is the what I lack. If only I had the time to do that thing, I wouldn't cram like this. And also if it is not due to my stupidity because I didn't immediately ask Ellis for the student code and the password I might be able to do it right away. Lately, I have been wondering how come that I didn't have the ability to manage my time and organize my things. It seems that I like to cram and do things before the deadline or ON the deadline. It's a habit and it's becoming a disease. Well, I still have to learn how to handle things. I am too procastinating.

Recently I have seen books that really caught my eye. Take note it's not BOOK but a plural- BOOKSSSSSSSSSS. Many and many and many of books. But they cost more than what I have saved. Some of them cost 700 and some 300. I'd like to buy them all. If ever I have one wish today, I wish that I will have the books that I wanted and read them as long as I want. Reading a book has become my leisurement these past few days. But I think it's more than a leisurement it's an addiction that I cannot control. It's a disease. They said that reading has been a lost art. Some of us prefers to watch movies instead of reading books, though I am also a movie-fanatic, reading books makes my imagination really works. Reading gives you a sensation of being free, limitless and inspired. Books make you imagine things beyond limits. You can do and think whatever you want to. I just love reading books. Not only does it give you pleasure and self-enjoyment it also gives us some benefits that we can use:
we can enhance our vocabulary,we can develop our reading power,we can be inspired to write a book,making our grammars more consistent, etc. There are so many things we may get from reading books. Anyways, I'm still hoping for a miracle that money will pour down like rain from the sky and will make me able to buy those books.

I can't download any songs lately because our PC's monitor was damaged. Dad said that monitor has a life span of at least 2 years and I think we almost had that monitor for 4 years. I cannot download songs and upload it to my iTunes because it will erase and sync the new that the iTunes have on this laptop. In short, I will lost all those 1273 songs from my ipod now and will be replaced by just 150 songs I think. And I think that's tragic. Well anyways, I hope that money will AGAIN pour down from the sky and dad will be able to buy a new monitor.

Tomorrow will be our Mid-Year exam and as usual we will be expected to be number 1. Manila Science as they say is the consistent top 1 from the Midyear exam and they are still EXPECTING us to get the glory. I hope we still get the glory. I hate our schedule, Roentgen is on the third shift which is from 1:30 pm-4:30 pm. I really hate our schedule. The only good thing about it is that I will sleep until my eyes can't be close anymore. Haha...

No comments: