Monday, June 01, 2009

We All Have Our Stories

Spending time alone makes you ponder somethings in life, essential things in fact. Its really nice to meet new people from different walks of life, you will never miss a chance to gain something from them. That in the end of the day, you realized how blessed you are in life and dissatisfaction is the last thing on earth you have to worried about. I have learned, yes I have learned that we are all seeking for special attention. We want to feel loved and admired by someone. We want to impress them and leave a mark on them. Its very rewarding but at the end, you would say that its the life that each of us is programmed to do?

Defining the true meaning of life really takes time, it takes lots of experience and we really have to work hard for it. I am not in the right position to explain LIFE right now, 'cause I believe that I am still not halfway of what I am suppose to finish.

No comments: