Friday, June 26, 2009

A Shocking Morning

I checked my e-mail this morning, and I was really shocked, my mouth wide open when I read the news that Michael Jackson died at the age of 50. To tell you frankly, I am not a fan of MJ, in fact the songs that I really know from his are "Heal the World" and "Thriller" only. But reading the tragic news that he died, well even though I'm not a fan, deep down in me I was quite sad about the news. Being part of the music industry for God who knows when, he has become an icon, being regarded as "King of Pop", the world will be never the same without MJ. He suffered from cardiac arrest.

2009, though only halfway of its year, has been an interesting one for everyone of us. Too many signs of I might dare to say "death". There's the influenza A(H1N1) virus, numerous hurricanes, deaths of famous people, etc. etc. The world is just "not" getting better. Yeah, I'm serious. This is not an update just for the sake of updating and I am not here also to have a big impact on this world 'cause that would be too ambitious. Whether someone is reading this blog or not, I'm just saying that if you ever have been an observable one, this world is not getting its best treatment. And sadly, we are the ones who suffer, a lot I might say. What to do?
I, too don't have the slightest idea.

2 comments:

tubby said...

Happy birthday Kim! Sorry I haven't been around too much lately. Grabe. Stress. Hehe.

Ako rin nabigla with the news, but I was eventually angered by the way people showered love for him after he died, when before he was always condemned. The same audience who screamed "Wacko Jacko!" when he was still alive is the one who feigns sorrow for his passing now, and it's maddeningly hypocritical.

I miss you na! Happy birthday ulit. :D

Kim said...

Its ok lota. Ako din super stress. Masama nga ang pakiramdam ko lately which adds more up to my stressful feeling. Grabe.

Oo nga kainis yung media nung nabubuhay pa si MJ masyado condemnation ang ginawa nila pero now na namatay they even have a tribute for him. Weird.

Thanks nga pala sa bati!
I'm 18! Legal to be put in jail!
:D