Monday, June 29, 2009

Settling Our Differences

White is he, black is she.
One room vacant, other is a wreck...
Hitler he maybe, but poor I’m a Jew.
He is Alpha, not me an Omega.
He is the younger one and I’m the older.

We just clash in every countenance life could offer- outlook, opinions, belief, food, money, etc. We were like made to negate each other. We were like opposite poles that will never, never attract each other. I’m not saying this in the full context, of course, times are there when we were like angels, tralalalala just playing and fooling around, mocking each other to every possible way and I love it—and I miss those times. He wants me to be a person that he wants me to be and no matter how I tried to be “someone”, I am not just that. I have been trying to change some faults in me lately, but as I look at it, it seems that this faultiness of mine is the one who haunts me back. I hope I could be enlightened by Hitler and make peace with him already.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In silence there is reverie,
That could kill.
Paper awaits me in patience.
True joy found at last!

A friend of mine says that I am too “concealed” (malihim in Tagalog). Admittedly yes, but you might be mistaken me hiding a secret dungeon built under my house, catacombs everywhere, where I say chants and light some stuffs and offer human blood to the god of whatever god it may be, or someone who lurks the streets in the night carrying a dagger, stabbing someone who passes by. Nah, though I am in the brink of becoming one ;D. Ok, just kidding. Yes, I have this incessant stream of thoughts that creeps the gray matter in me, sometimes helpful, but many times a nuisance. Of course I can’t blurt out everything that comes to my mind because people think that I am insane, though sanity is the last thing in my mind. My friend, I think still doesn’t know me for sure. He’ll (remains anonymous) never thought that I own a blog, writing sluggish things on it and he’ll never will ever think that in writing I can be freely myself. If only my mind could be at peace sometimes, just like a river flowing smoothly in a river bank, no turmoil just laying there at peace, under the bright shine of the Sun, where green trees surround it and birds. If only life could be Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty or Jack in the Beanstalk, would life be good?

No comments: