Sunday, February 10, 2008

LIVE AND LEARN


I am so blessed because I have friends that support me through all of this tough times I am still struggling. Kath just tagged me and she is right, God has a reason and purpose for everything. But I think just for now, I will choose La Salle over UP.
Pero di ko pa nga lam kung papasa ako La Salle...haha!Anyways, someday I will study at UP. I just don't want to file for reconsideration.May mga bagay pa akong dapat matutunanbut I think failing to pass UP is a "wake-up call" for me. I have taken for granted things. Hindi ko naseryoso ang mga bagay-bagay nung nasa Masci ako. I know I deserve all of this. I have been down for weeks and crying secretly. Pero oks na ako ngayon. I can smile merrily again.

Hindi ko naman kawalan pag di ako nakapasa UP, mas kawalan ng UP yon!!! haha.......Peace UP! Joke lang po....

I already made up my mind, this time there's no turning back, this time YOU MARK MY WORDS! I will study hard and study very, very hard like I used to do. Bad thing is that IF I pass La Salle I will have a tuition fee that costs too much. Hay! Di kasi ako sanay eh... sa masci walang tuition fee kasi pero sabi ni Mommy para din daw ako may tuition fee sa gastos ko..haha!

I know that I will surpass all these trials. Though I don't know HOW many trials God will still give me, I know I can do this. Mahirap talaga minsan, pero kailangang lunukin at matuto.LIVE AND LEARN, that's what life is all about. Magmamasteral ako sa UP...don't worry. UP still will be my "dream" school.... Thanks!

No comments: