Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Learning to Breathe


My life will always be colorful. Puro na lang ba tungkol sa buhay ko?. Of course, this is my blog and I have the authority and the power to rule in this little world of mine. Life offers me many things, but it's just that I can't seem to handle it all. Life wants me to learns many things, but it seems that I am not too strong to survive it all. Life wants me to realize so many things, but it seems that I am too weak to surpass them all.

Sabi nga nila, walang ibibigay ang Diyos na pagsubok na hindi mo kaya.

In my mind, though these trialsss is so endless, I still don't lose HOPE and FAITH. But what if one day I collapse and got a mild stroke due to excessive thinking of these problems? Kaya ko pa kaya?

My feelings are not that great at these moment of time. I am still feeling that pain....the pain that still hunts me everytime before I go to sleep, that "pain" that make me cry even harder, that "pain" that makes me regret all the things I have in the past. When will I get over it? When will I realize that being hurt by someone is just part of this "life"? hmm...

While I am still lingering those thoughts, my country seems to be also in great trouble and great depression. Yesterday, we celebrated People Power 1's 22nd aniversary. Ang sakit sa ulo di ba? My pinoproblema ka na nga eh nakikisabay pa ang mga bagay sa paligid mo. Siguro, kung ako walang napag-aralan, matagal na akong binibisita sa Mental Hospital. Nakakabaliw lang ang mga pangyayari. Sometimes, though it seems so funny, naisip ko nang mag-suicide, you feel so alone, depressed and you just wanna end up this life. Now, I feel those suicide attempters. Haha.

Right now, I am reading Elizabeth Gilbert's Bestseller Novel: Eat, Love, Pray. I am enjoying reading it, laughing along as I put myself again through its pages. It seems that it's been a while since I read a book and reading really seems to be my best hobby besides playing piano.

Well, that's all for now. I have to pray alot.

No comments: