Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Too Thankful!

With my recent fretting about my grade in Chem, finally I have come across Doc Sam and I was really surprised the moment I saw my grade. Angels from heavens sing: "Hallelujah". Finally, finally, finally I can sleep well and breath well. There's like a big chunk of bone stuck on your throat that has been removed! What a great feeling. I bring back all of these to Him. Thank you po! I promise that I'll never have that feeling of anxiety ever again next sem. I really hate that kind of feeling.

I have been trying to make myself busy these days but it seems that all that I'm planning to do won't work out because I always ended up sleeping. I sleep like there's no tomorrow. Well anyway, I'm barely not sleeping during school days, its as if sleeping is a luxury that cannot be bought, my body is only asking some sleep. hahaha.

I have been back with editing and blogging! I have been using Adobe Photoshop CS 4 and I'm still have lots of learning and studying to do. If only my laptop could have a bigger space... can someone buy me an external memory drive 500 GB or 1 TB?! hahaha. Or, or I could buy Macbook 1 TB and enjoy my life. Ooooo! I have been really itching to buy one, but I have to wait until med school.

Honestly right now, I have lots of things that I want but it seems that it could only be possible just by imagining it. "If only I could buy this, or buy that..." "If only I have the infinite money...", too many ifs, that's why I'm really trying hard to study so those "ifs" will turn to reality.

Well, I have to be thankful on what I have right now and have to live a better life.

:)

No comments: