Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The World As We Know It

Oh, I'm thinking the first line on how to start this one, but looks like I've got one!

........
.........
.....

You know what?
......

What?
............

I'm like a retard, a minuscule tweet on this humongous, filthy piece of land. I know, many people know that.

.....

Have you ever felt that wanting to rob Bill Gates' mansion or even fake his account? So you could own lots and lots of money? Shame for me, I didn't get his wits. :)

I'm hopeless. I feel hopeless. I'm emo. I'll slight my wrist, draw some weird eyeliner under my eyes and all the emo-things.


They say that its just a strand of hair between sanity and insanity and I've crossed that line!

Do I look like Audrey Hepburn? Or maybe Megan Fox? Or maybe Heidi Klum? Adriana Lima?
Stop all this sh*ty talks.

Sometimes, doing your best is not enough. I want to be Albert Einstein, i want to have his beliefs, his intelligence but it seems that there's something that hinders me from achieving it like some "ethical distress" thingy.

Gosh! I'm emo again. Can't I talk some "happy" things. Um, i've got lots of suitors!!! hahaha. That's crap actually. That's a happy talk for me. hahaha.

I have been a bum... a real certified bum. I'm like sleeping 4 hours and wake up to eat then sleep again. My headaches.

Do I sound like a retard? If I do sound, then stop reading this nonsense, if otherwise. If you could understand this "things" retarded, insane people do, then thank you.

:)

No comments: