Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Photo-shop, Photo-graphy, etc.

The world is just teeming with insolent, rude, impertinent, selfish, stupid, annoying, self-centered, egotistic human beings! But let me tell you, I am a kind of Homo sapiens who doesn't like to fight over the smallest squabbles and stupidities, but right now I am boiling 100 degrees. I have reached my boundary and I can't take it no more. You are trying to unleash my rage and wrathfulness which I seldom show to people, then you will get what you want! I am quite in my leisure and you might be shocked on what I can do. HAHAHA!

Whew! That's just too much. On the brighter side of my life, I am currently distracting myself in editing photos. Luckily after too much delayed I already installed Adobe Photoshop CS4 in my laptop. Mind you Photoshop is not an easy task, I am quite in the phase of reading Dummies for Photoshop because I quite literally suck on it. Before photoshop I edit photos on Picnik and but due to my unquenching demands, I want to do something more professional and decided to be a Photoshopper. Its really complicated but I am really trying to do my best. Lately, I have been fascinated with photography, though I only use pipichuging camera, I really love taking stuffs. I'll swear that if ever I am earning millions and millions of bucks, I will purchase a good one. Oh well, but I think this will pass.


I just want you to show some of my stuffs. They are randoms actually, from Picnik and Photoshop, feel free to criticize, I am willing to bear with it :D

Personally, I really adore this, not that it's my
work but it shows how I want to achieve them.



Taken from The Bean with my dear friend Lota.


Now this one, is my latest work which I really love. That's me
my sister, Ken. SISTER ACT. :D

What do you think eh?
More on my Multiply.
:D


4 comments:

tubby said...

You know, I love your prints. For a beginner, I think you're doing exquisitely well. Hahaha.

By the way I loved our date. I hope we could have one again soon. Take care Kimbies! :D

Lota

Kim said...

Aw, thanks Lota.
Photoshop is killing me.
Hindi siya user-friendly haha.
I rather do Math!
:D

I also loved our date.
See you soon.
:D

tubby said...

Hindi ba? I want to learn Photoshop pa naman, hehehe.

Di ko pa pala nasesend sayo yung remaining stuff for Cancer. Tsk tsk. Sorry ah.

Soon, soon. Hehehe.

Mwah!

Kim said...

Haha. Though Photoshop is giving me a
hard time, consistent practice and use
of it really trains you.
My problem is, i'm a little impatient.
haha.

Yup, i'm excited to read the second part. haha.

:D