Monday, May 04, 2009

'Cause I had a Bad Day! Lala...

And the song goes on. I loathe this day, full of hatred and bitterness. Sometimes it scares me to be too happy in happy times because I know someday, there will come a day-a day where the world seems to be on your shoulders. My relationship with people seems to be in a turmoil, not that I am wicked or whatsoever, its just that I don't get really along with them. If you would ask me question like who is your friend, I actually have lots of them, but to say who is your true friend- can be counted, yes, literally.

I am a very introvert person and I really don't know if that's an advantage or otherwise. I am not the life of the party. Sadly, sometimes I often leave social gatherings early because I am not just born and fit to be with them. You can call me potato couch, but that's who I am. Gawd! Why do people need to party, can't they have a ball like the old times, no constant noise or whatsoever?
As you might happen to closely analyze, I am so so so way way old fashioned. Like I am stuck in the middle ages or something. Yes, I admit it. I hate parties, I hate noises- that's me, conservative and a very classicist person. Oh well, not really to the point that I wear Middle Age clothes, that would leave me looking like a total idiot!

Give me a good book, coffee and nice music then voila! I cannot ask for more. Can't life just be like that? So plain, simple and happy? Why do we need to squabble over the littlest things and make it a big deal?

Oh too much negativity. I am becoming quite cynical about things in my life, that's scary. I just want to give my deep gratitude to my ever-loving beautiful friend Carlota who somehow make my day at least a meaningful one. I really enjoyed it, so great! The description is so vivid and accurate that I completely give in to it, hahaha. Thanks a lot Lota! You know when to make me happy! :D

I am about to end my journey to the middle ages. World Without End is superb! Pillars or World? Um, can't really decide 'cause both are the best books ever! I never deduced that I could be into with historical novels and reading a thousand pages book. Its a nice, new and refreshing experience. Ending one would be sad. Books are such a fetish! They are magical. Imagine life without them?

Ok, I am still down. But this will pass......

2 comments:

tubby said...

Aww. Ever-loving and beautiful? Hahaha. I'm really touched. Thanks a lot Kimbies. You're quite amazing yourself.

I love how naturally classic you really are. There aren't many people who think like you now. It's always refreshing to be able to talk to you every now and then.

Nah, don't mention the thing I sent you. Always happy to brighten up a random day. Haha.

Take care Kimbies!!

Lots

Kim said...

Hi lotsee!
Its true, you are an
ever-loving and beautiful friend.
haha.

Thanks for the classic thing.
Another soothing therapy talking to you.

Looking forward to have a date with you again.

:D