Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Faith

Faith Is my Oxygen


These past few days since the start of January, I had been thinking non-stop about college. Will I pass UPCAT? What if I don't? Should I cry? What school should I take? Am I going to be an out-of-school youth? Darn! Thinking those stuffs makes me crazy. If only you could know my stupidity and all my stupid regrets! I wish that I could playback time and do better on things that I should focus into. Nasa huli talaga ang pagsisisi.I know I should have done better. Now, faith is my ONLY refuge. Only faith can save me and doubt is overtaking everything. I am in a BIG trial. I must BELIEVE, HOPE and have FAITH. FAITH can move mountains.

I have been very sensitive recently maybe due to over-thinking stuffs. I tend to get irritated easily and smile less which is not really like me. I really blame myself for everything, if only I had never been stupid, ignorant and happy-go-lucky, I know I could have been achieving what could I achieve now. And now, I feel as though huli na ang lahat para ituwid ang mga bagay na dapat ituwid. I almost cry everynight, I want to make things straight from now on, I want to prove something and I am afraid because passing UP is the first step that I proved something.

But faith is EVERYTHING. I know that God has a purpose whatever outcomes there maybe. Though I will be disappointed AT FIRST IF EVER I don't pass UP, I know that God knows what's best for me. Besides, why on earth's sake should I doubt, I prayed for this and I am STILL praying.

No comments: