Saturday, June 24, 2006

Unseen Paradise


I was looking for some tourist destination in Europe for my report in Social Studies... But even if i don't surf at the internet, I know many of them, because I want to go to Europe. I name some of them: Eiffel Tower, that's my first stop when I will luckily go to Europe-someday.
Venice,City on the Sea,so romantic.
Colosseum, so historical-Gladiator!
Leaning Tower of Pisa- Where Galileo do his experiment!hehe

Name them all, gotta go! I really want to go to that places, looks like my adventerous side of me is gradually revealing it's secret identity, many people don't know that I love to travel, di ba mukha?
Back in the past, my bestfried and I says that we will go to Paris together. And I want that thing to happen...! so see you there! Ciao!

I imagine myself, biking at the roads of Eiffel Tower... oohhhhlalala.


Passing thru that tunnels makes me cry


London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falligng down, my fair lady!

No comments: