Thursday, May 18, 2006

Everyday is a 'Miracle'


I got the title from one of Albert Einstein's quotes about life: "There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." I got very inspired at this thought, I, sometimes thought that everything that happens to me, well not just only to me, but everybody else in this world is nothing but merely curse of God which was because of our sins. Often, when life gets so dark, we are searching for light, many people including me can't "always" see the world as a great miracle. By just looking around our environment and the immoralities that people have done, who will say that this world is such a "great miracle". I am studying in Manila and I have witnessed all the world corruptions and mediocrity. Their selfishness has turned them to a greedy person that they will risk everything for the sake of "money". You can't say that there are still miracles when you see the street children knocking at your car's window, begging for money and there is no miracle when politicians find it hard to realize that they must "STOP" arguing about stupidities that even non-educated people can't understand. They must lend their ears to those poor people that needs their help. Like non-educated people or poor people, I must say, they did not have the means to have themselves study in a private school or even at public schools. How can we say that Philippines is a "good" country when looking closely they will see immoralities and undisciplined people. Don't they realize that having poor people educated can even help them solving their problems in our country...
But at some instances looking out the window you would see the beautiful scenery, like crystal blue water, mountain tops radiating at the top of the heavens, tall waterfalls falling down the mountains, morning dew that you will see the moment you wake up- well that what's we call "miracle". I don't know exactly what "miracle" means, some says that "miracle" was from God. Maybe someday I will realize that "miracle" would be for "everything".

No comments: