Thursday, October 09, 2008

The BIG Comeback!!!!

Good day world and oh! good day internet. How I miss blogging. How I miss writing my thoughts. And now. I am in a big comeback!!! *Clap hands*

I am dying to get the chance to post stuffs again in this soon-to-rotten blog, but due to my "GC"-ness, well, studying will be my first priority now! Wow! Good to hear that from me and I think I made a good deal about myself. Yes! This semester has been very favorable to me, from high grades to finals exemption! Whew! After stucking my head through the pages of my beloved Biology book, I can now.... breathe!

I want to tell so many stories, but I don't know where to start. Maybe I am just so excited in blogging that I don't know what to say...haha!

After knowing my exemptions:

Kim(talking to herself): Kim, I will give you the biggest treat!
Kim(the other Kim, maybe her conscience): Really? How 'bout that!
Kim: U-oh! But there's a big problem!
Kim(the other Kim): I'm your conscience... I know that...
Kim: We are out of funds!haha!

Though I really want to treat myself for the, I think good job, maybe I will save more..haha

Someone asked me, what course am I taking?
Then I answered, I am taking Biology...
Then he asked again, ah... so you want to be a doctor?
Then I answered, Yes! (in my mind: DESPERATELY!!!)
Then he asked again, Wow! Hanggang kelan ka kaya mag-aaral?....
.........silence.......
Then I answered, Um...You what? I really don't know.

My already made up my mind, I cannot imagine myself in any profession besides being a doctor maybe a stripper will do! haha. But seriously, memorizing all those anatomical terms makes me high. I am having fun in doing it. From the occygeo-iliacus to the tendons of Achilles, memorizing those terms don't seem to be a big burden for me. Well, maybe I am lucky enough that at in an early phase of my life, I was able to realize what I truly want. My mom had this OB-GYNE, Dra. Habana, and man! I tell you, she was my idol, yeah! In fact, I can worship her. Dra. Antonia Habana is a graduate from the UP College of Med, so she's really brainy. Besides UP she also took her master's degree in Yale University and she is currently the chief surgeon I think in PGH and she will be the one will be giving birth to my mom!

I need a name... for my sister! We are thinking of "Kirsten" but I need suggestions... It must start with the letter "K", no other letters. Just put in the shoutbox or just comment or email me at kimpotjimenez@yahoo.com. Tnx!!!!

By the way, last night I am watching The Bachelor Rome and Prince Lorenzo Borghese is really a catch!


Well, too much for today, I am really happy for this first entry!

Watch out for many updates-- Foundation day in Masci and my new baby sister... soon to come! Au Revoir!

P.S. Happy 68th Birthday John Lennon! Imagine if he is still alive...

2 comments:

tubby said...

OH WOW!!! I'm so excited for you! Haha. Wow.

Suggestions? Well, hmm, lemme see...

~Katherine
~Kelly
~Keri
~Kurly (joke lang, haha)
~Karli
~KARLOTTA (HAHAHA)

Miss na kita, Kim! Most likely pag nabasa mo na to we've already met in MaSci already. Haha.

Take care super much!! I LOVE YOUUU!!! :D


Lota :)

Kim said...

lota!
I'm so happy that we met today...
nag-enjoy ako talaga!
Though we have so little time!
Next time na lang ulit!!!!